BABV Adventures!
Hello! I know you are just [b:]dying[/b:] to see all of our foums and fun, but to do this, you must be a member! So [size=20:] Please Register[/size:] [size=22:]Now![/size:] Hope to see you soon! And dont forget,
[scroll:] [b:]Everybear is welcome at bearville palace![/b:][/scroll:]
BABV Adventures!
Hello! I know you are just [b:]dying[/b:] to see all of our foums and fun, but to do this, you must be a member! So [size=20:] Please Register[/size:] [size=22:]Now![/size:] Hope to see you soon! And dont forget,
[scroll:] [b:]Everybear is welcome at bearville palace![/b:][/scroll:]
BABV Adventures!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everybear is Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Welcome Twinkle and Dizzy!
Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:56 pm by Guest

» New Peace and Hugs Bear PSI!
Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 pm by DaisyYouRock218

» New Girly!!
Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:53 am by Chocolate

» I am back! :P
Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:43 am by Chocolate

» When do you get out of shcool?????
Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 am by Admin-Abbie

» New Huggable hero code:
Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 am by Admin-Abbie

» Good News & Bad News............................
Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:21 pm by Admin-Claudie

» Hi i am summerangel
Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:09 am by summerangel

» Total Drama Island !
Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:57 pm by Natalya-x

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 143 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:11 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Menber of the Week
All of the Admins will each pick a new Person to be the Member of the Week. To be the member of the week, you have to always be kind to everyone and respect on another. This weeks Member of the Week is................ mrsedwardcullen!!!!! Congratz!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Do you think we'll get more people?
Yeah! This forum is awesome!
Bearville Place Party Donations!! Vote_lcap57%Bearville Place Party Donations!! Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Not really. I love the forum, but, I don't think we will.
Bearville Place Party Donations!! Vote_lcap14%Bearville Place Party Donations!! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Maybe. 50 50 chance!
Bearville Place Party Donations!! Vote_lcap29%Bearville Place Party Donations!! Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Bearville Place Party Donations!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Claudie
Admin
Admin-Claudie

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Bearville Place Party Donations!! Empty
PostSubject: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:09 pm

[font:a2da=Comic Sans Ms][size=18]As you all know we are having a party. We need your help to get more supplies. Please donate money or oold used furniture that you don't want anymore. here is a list of things we need:

[center]2 ballons
1 coffe table
3 step mats[/center]

Our President, Luckycub has more ides. thank you.

Admin[/size][/font]
Back to top Go down
http://babvadventures.niceboards.net
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:22 am

ok, i cant, i only have 50 bb.
Back to top Go down
Luckycub
Graphic Artist

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:31 pm

I have a chair to donate. It's like a stool. And you can keep it and have it fur free. But if your just going to sell it after wards I would like it back then. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
VanessaPurrincessfan

VanessaPurrincessfan

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:50 am

It's Coffee And I Have 3 Classic Rugs In Light Pink Do You Want Them?
Back to top Go down
http://foreverbabvfan.forumotion.com/
Admin-Claudie
Admin
Admin-Claudie

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:09 pm

I don't think anyone showed up at the party but it am going to stil need the donations for next week. i am sorry i always change the date.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Claudie
Admin
Admin-Claudie

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:39 pm

[quote:9ec7="VanessaPurrincessfan"]It's Coffee And I Have 3 Classic Rugs In Light Pink Do You Want Them?[/quote]

Ok! when can we meet?
Back to top Go down
VanessaPurrincessfan

VanessaPurrincessfan

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:09 am

Where's Your Location Mine Is Wales (I'm Not Welsh I'm Malaysian)
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:12 am

I have 4 balloons, you can have 2 fur free cuz you need 2, if i can have them back after? You dont have to give them back lol. Its just everytime i buy somthing for somthing I sell it after the event / s
Back to top Go down
VanessaPurrincessfan

VanessaPurrincessfan

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:18 am

Sorry But You Know On The Advert Fur Hannah Montana Season 3 Hannah Montana Has The Hearts Fur You Puppy! cherry
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:19 am

[quote:bf82="VanessaPurrincessfan"]Sorry But You Know On The Advert Fur Hannah Montana Season 3 Hannah Montana Has The Hearts Fur You Puppy! cherry[/quote]

?
Back to top Go down
VanessaPurrincessfan

VanessaPurrincessfan

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:22 am

If You Watch It Really Close You Can See It! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:25 am

[quote:9309="VanessaPurrincessfan"]If You Watch It Really Close You Can See It! lol![/quote]

? What ?
scratch Question
Back to top Go down
VanessaPurrincessfan

VanessaPurrincessfan

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:40 am

The Hearts Fur You Puppy 2 Years Ago Hannah Montana Has It On The Season 3 Advert lol!
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 am

[quote:e223="VanessaPurrincessfan"]The Hearts Fur You Puppy 2 Years Ago Hannah Montana Has It On The Season 3 Advert lol![/quote]

oh lol
Back to top Go down
VanessaPurrincessfan

VanessaPurrincessfan

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:08 am

Yeah Look Everywhere Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin-Claudie
Admin
Admin-Claudie

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:48 pm

[color:1d53=red]Locking[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Place Party Donations!!   Bearville Place Party Donations!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bearville Place Party Donations!!
Page 1 of 1