BABV Adventures!
Hello! I know you are just [b:]dying[/b:] to see all of our foums and fun, but to do this, you must be a member! So [size=20:] Please Register[/size:] [size=22:]Now![/size:] Hope to see you soon! And dont forget,
[scroll:] [b:]Everybear is welcome at bearville palace![/b:][/scroll:]
BABV Adventures!
Hello! I know you are just [b:]dying[/b:] to see all of our foums and fun, but to do this, you must be a member! So [size=20:] Please Register[/size:] [size=22:]Now![/size:] Hope to see you soon! And dont forget,
[scroll:] [b:]Everybear is welcome at bearville palace![/b:][/scroll:]
BABV Adventures!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everybear is Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Welcome Twinkle and Dizzy!
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:56 pm by Guest

» New Peace and Hugs Bear PSI!
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 pm by DaisyYouRock218

» New Girly!!
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:53 am by Chocolate

» I am back! :P
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:43 am by Chocolate

» When do you get out of shcool?????
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 am by Admin-Abbie

» New Huggable hero code:
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 am by Admin-Abbie

» Good News & Bad News............................
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:21 pm by Admin-Claudie

» Hi i am summerangel
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:09 am by summerangel

» Total Drama Island !
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:57 pm by Natalya-x

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 143 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:11 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Menber of the Week
All of the Admins will each pick a new Person to be the Member of the Week. To be the member of the week, you have to always be kind to everyone and respect on another. This weeks Member of the Week is................ mrsedwardcullen!!!!! Congratz!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Do you think we'll get more people?
Yeah! This forum is awesome!
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Vote_lcap57%Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Not really. I love the forum, but, I don't think we will.
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Vote_lcap14%Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Maybe. 50 50 chance!
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Vote_lcap29%Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Join the Club ---> Here! <-----

Go down 
+2
Admin-Claudie
Luckycub
6 posters

Are you in a good eating habbit?
Nah, who needs carrots when you can eat chocolate!
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Vote_lcap0%Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I have atleast fruit and vegi's everyday! Yumm!
Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Vote_lcap100%Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Luckycub
Graphic Artist

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Empty
PostSubject: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Dear members,
Hello! I suppose you came here to join our club, Bear-iffic Pals, yes? Well, I can tell you are very smart..because your in the right place! Very Happy So, let me tell you a little about the club.

- Get some new pals
- Learn how to solve sticky situations
- Get tips and tricks on how to stay healthy and unique
- And much MORE!

So, if you think you're interested in joining, just fill out the form below. We will let you know if you are accepted, or not. So please! Do sign up!

Buildabearville Name:
Why do you want to join the club?:
Are you in a good healthy eating habbit right now? (It's fine if not):
[color:883e=red]I'm going to cancel Club Tee's! Sorry! [/color]
Bear hugs,
Luckycub and many more. I love you

Last edited by Luckycub on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Claudie
Admin
Admin-Claudie

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Buildabearville Name:ClaudiaDecember9
Why do you want to join the club?: Well i am the Admin and i love clubs!
Are you in a good healthy eating habbit right now? (It's fine if not):No. actually i am very bad Sad
Would you like a club tee? They are only 50 bb's:Yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
http://babvadventures.niceboards.net
Luckycub
Graphic Artist

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:27 pm

[quote:d2fe="Admin"]Buildabearville Name:ClaudiaDecember9
Why do you want to join the club?: Well i am the Admin and i love clubs!
Are you in a good healthy eating habbit right now? (It's fine if not):No. actually i am very bad Sad
Would you like a club tee? They are only 50 bb's:Yeah!!![/quote]

[color:d2fe=red]Accepted! Welcome to the club! You may start posting right away if you would like.[/color] Smile
Back to top Go down
VanessaPurrincessfan

VanessaPurrincessfan

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:35 am

Hi! I Would Like To Join! OK
Build-A-Bearville Name:KatherineBallatSlippers2
Why Do You Want To Join The Club?: Because I Love Clubs Build-A-Bearville And Being Healthy!
Are You In Good Healthy Eating Habbit Right Now?:Yes I Am Healthy Eating Lots Of Fruit Having Breakfast Everyday I Do Have Some Sweets Once In A While But Not Always.

OK Thank You Beary Much Hope I Can Join!
Back to top Go down
http://foreverbabvfan.forumotion.com/
VanessaPurrincessfan

VanessaPurrincessfan

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:56 am

Can I Join?
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:00 am

Buildabearville Name:caitadventure5
Why do you want to join the club?: Because I would Like to become a beariffic Pal Smile, and I love Clubs.. Very Happy
Are you in a good healthy eating habbit right now? Sorta, at my mums I get the most healthiest packed lunch in the whole school, no crisps, brown bread...yuck
At my dads Definately Not! Well we eat apple and carrots, but not as much as when we are at our mums. Mostly junk food.
Back to top Go down
Luckycub
Graphic Artist

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:25 pm

[quote:74e0="VanessaPurrincessfan"]Hi! I Would Like To Join! OK
Build-A-Bearville Name:KatherineBallatSlippers2
Why Do You Want To Join The Club?: Because I Love Clubs Build-A-Bearville And Being Healthy!
Are You In Good Healthy Eating Habbit Right Now?:Yes I Am Healthy Eating Lots Of Fruit Having Breakfast Everyday I Do Have Some Sweets Once In A While But Not Always.

OK Thank You Beary Much Hope I Can Join![/quote]

[color:74e0=red]Accepted. Welcome! [/color]
Back to top Go down
Luckycub
Graphic Artist

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:27 pm

[quote:9b59="Chocolate"]Buildabearville Name:caitadventure5
Why do you want to join the club?: Because I would Like to become a beariffic Pal Smile, and I love Clubs.. Very Happy
Are you in a good healthy eating habbit right now? Sorta, at my mums I get the most healthiest packed lunch in the whole school, no crisps, brown bread...yuck
At my dads Definately Not! Well we eat apple and carrots, but not as much as when we are at our mums. Mostly junk food.[/quote]

[color:9b59=red]
Acepted! Welcome[/color]
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Admin
Chocolate

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:50 am

[quote:7577="Luckycub"][quote:7577="Chocolate"]Buildabearville Name:caitadventure5
At my dads Definately Not! Well we eat apple and carrots, but not as much as when we are at our mums. Mostly junk food.[/quote]

[color:7577=red]
Acepted! Welcome[/color][/quote]

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Doggygirly

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:46 am

Buildabearville Name: Francheskafurryfriend
Why do you want to join the club?: Because I'm your sister.
Are you in a good healthy eating habbit right now? Yeah! I had 24 carrots today without dip. You even saw me eating them!!!
Back to top Go down
Luckycub
Graphic Artist

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:47 am

[quote="Doggygirly"]Buildabearville Name: Francheskafurryfriend
Are you in a good healthy eating habbit right now? Yeah! I had 24 carrots today without dip. You even saw me eating them

[color:b836=red]Why is she objected[/color]
Back to top Go down
Doggygirly

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:47 am

[quote:a36f="Luckycub"][quote:a36f="Doggygirly"]Buildabearville Name: Francheskafurryfriend
Are you in a good healthy eating habbit right now? Yeah! I had 24 carrots today without dip. You even saw me eating them!!![/quote]

[color:a36f=red]Objected. [/color][/quote]

[color:a36f=red]Please do not threat[/color]
Back to top Go down
Luckycub
Graphic Artist

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:48 am

Grrr, fine. You can be in the club.

[color:7586=red]Welcome. Sad[/color]
Back to top Go down
Doggygirly

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:50 am

[quote:8065="Luckycub"]Grrr, fine. You can be in the club.

[color:8065=red]Welcome. Sad[/color][/quote]

Yay! cheers
Back to top Go down
HeatherAutumn8
Admin
HeatherAutumn8

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:53 am

Ok, here is my sign-up info!

Buildabearville Name: HeatherAutumn8
Why do you want to join the club?: I want to learn these tips about being healthy and having fun and I want to be in another club with all my friends!
Are you in a good healthy eating habit right now?: Well...I'd say that it's moderate. It's not totally specatcular but it's not absolutely junk food either, so I'd say I'm in a fair eating habit.

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.insidebearville.niceboard.net
Luckycub
Graphic Artist

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 am

[quote:6ef1="HeatherAutumn8"]Ok, here is my sign-up info!

Buildabearville Name: HeatherAutumn8
Why do you want to join the club?: I want to learn these tips about being healthy and having fun and I want to be in another club with all my friends!
Are you in a good healthy eating habit right now?: Well...I'd say that it's moderate. It's not totally specatcular but it's not absolutely junk food either, so I'd say I'm in a fair eating habit.

flower[/quote]

[color:6ef1=red]Welcome![/color]
Back to top Go down
VanessaPurrincessfan

VanessaPurrincessfan

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:06 pm

[color:27e1=red]Please do not get mad!!! You are banned form this club[/color]
Back to top Go down
VanessaPurrincessfan

VanessaPurrincessfan

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:26 am

I'm banned??? Oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Club ---> Here! <-----   Join the Club ---> Here! <----- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join the Club ---> Here! <-----
Page 1 of 1